➢ Increased positivity
➢ Getting rid of suicidal thoughts
➢ Better marks
➢ Being in control of your emotions
Every hour, one student commits suicide in India.
India has one of the world’s highest suicide rates for youth aged 15 to 29, according to a 2012 Lancet report, which illustrated the need for urgent interventions.
And the primary reason for suicides is not doing well in academics!
How sad is that, a life lost just because of failing in an exam or fear of failing in an exam, which anyway is not that important in the long run. There is no student that does not get stressed when s/he hears the word exam. But other than studying hard, do you do anything else to beat that fear?
That is why we decided to create an E course in collaboration with Nakul Agrawal. Nakul is not some old guy with some foreign university certification, with which you will never connect with. He is the young Indian Spiritualist, who at just age of 27 has individually transformed thousands of youth and his NGO Renovatio has transformed millions.
By the end of this course you will learn:
● Why the fear arises and types of exam fears
● Mindset shifts to tackle the fear
● Simple breathing techniques for increasing your efficiency (even many certified yoga trainers are not aware of these breathing techniques)
● Managing your negative emotions and with time getting rid of them
● Why distractions occur while studying and how to get rid of them
1- Participant should be able to read and understand the English language comfortably
2- Age group – 12 years and above
3- Access to a computer/mobile with an internet connection
● Nakul is the youngest mystic in the world today.
● He has touched thousands of lives including those of the prisoners of Central Jail whom he guides regularly.
● He is a Social Media Influencer and he answers everyone’s questions and solves their problems related to life and posts insights about the same.
● He is also the Founder of RENOVATIO, through which he intends to enlighten everyone & empower them to be the change, bringing a holistic evolution in the society.